Monday, December 12, 2011

Geologic Time - Paleogene Period

Paleogene period -click here





Geologic Time




Paleogene Period (65 to 54.8 mya)

In paleogene period was the period the radical change of the form of the continents trough tectonic movements,Dinasours died and  Australia separeted from artantica.There was also apperance the mammals animals like the dog hourses, pigs, whales and all quadruped animlas.  The climate was tropical with more precipitations .


1 What did enjoy most about this project?
well I like to find the images made the video with my style

2 What was most challenging about this project ?
was a challege to me when I most to finding enough images and made the references

3 What you change about this project and why ?
well for the video I think I must to change the music and I guess more images

4 What are 3 things that you learned from this project ?
well I learned about how the earth changed , how the fossils and rocks can usefull to know how old its the earth , how the tectonis movement to contribute separate the continents and on the paleogene pediod was the period where the mammals animals cover the terrestrial space .

1 comment: